1. Love lost people as a priority in everything we do.
2. Create a safe place where everyone feels welcomed and included.
3. Encourage people in the development of their personal relationship with Christ, with personal devotions being a main component of that development.
4. Encourage people of all ages to use their God-given talents to impact people with the gospel.
5. Commit to intentionally releasing people into active ministry as soon as both the student and the coach agree that hands-on practice is necessary for the student to truly walk in power of all that God may have in store for them in in regards to that ministry.